It’s no secret that wedding photographers are everywhere. But are they a trained professional? Do they know how lighting (natural and otherwise) will effect your photos?
There is no “do-over” when it comes to wedding photos so make sure you ask any wedding photographer that is up for hire these questions:
- When lighting is dim, what do you do to make sure shots come out right?
- How would you describe your style? – Do they choreograph shots or cater to “live” shots that capture the true emotion of the day?
- What makes you different from other photographers?
- Do you have a portfolio I can review? Are all of the images yours, and is the work recent?
- How many weddings have you shot?
- Have you shot weddings at my venue? This is important because of lighting and decor restrictions.
- Do you shoot in color and black & white? Both? Infrared?
- Are you the photographer who will shoot my wedding? If so, will you have any assistants with you on that day?
- How will you and your assistance (if any) be dressed?
- What will you do if an emergency happens and you can’t make our wedding?
- How much do you charge and for what exactly?
These questions will help you weed out the “wanna-be” Ohio based wedding photographers and the true professionals. We would love to answer these questions for you. Please give us a call and let’s chat about your upcoming event.